Welcome to the Hargrave Music Festival 2016: September 22nd-25th
To all those who supported us in our 1st year – thank you and a warm welcome back…
To Festival newcomers – we look forward to your first visit!
Please take a moment to look at our events for this September
NEW for 2016
- Full-size Concert Grand Piano
- Our first opera – Così fan tutte (sung in English)
- Perform in the Festival – join our Come and Sing choir for the Fauré Requiem
- More events than 2015
- Ticket prices to suit all budgets
- Choose your own seats from numbered seating plans
- FESTIVAL PASS discount and early booking priority – buy tickets (at any price level) to each of the 4 performances on Friday (2pm/7.30pm) and Saturday (2pm/7.30pm) and get a 10% discount
For visitors new to Hargrave, we are an East Northamptonshire village close to the Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire borders.
Please view a map here
As always, there are many organisations and individuals without whom the Festival would not exist –
for full details, please see our THANKS page